The matching colour for each joint
Gerwing Joint sand+ is a refined quartz sand, from which the dust has been removed that inhibits the growth of weeds in the joints.
At the same time, it keeps the joints water permeable to prevent water logging. We recommend using Joint sand+ especially in combination with our series GerloDeluxe and our coated garden slabs. It is chemically neutral and therefore does not corrode the surface coating even in the long-term.
We supply Joint sand + in three different colours that each lend your surface a very individual character to match the ambience of your drive, yard, garden or balcony.
- weed-inhibiting joint sands
- grain 0.1-1 mm
- keep joints water permeable
- fast and easy to process
- environmentally friendly and guaranteed without chemical additives
Dimensions and information
- in a 25kg pack
- colours: basalt, grau, sand
- Laying examples
- Paving stones
- Patio tiles
- PDF files and films
- Catalogues, flyers, certificates etc.
- Structure of bound and unbound construction
- Information about processing
- Paving stones, patio tiles, bricks
- GerloKeramik Feinsteinzeug garden slabs
- GerloKeramik Drain composite slabs
- GerloKeramik Concreto composite slabs
- ROYAL X ONE composite slabs