Unlimited freedom for DIY enthusiasts!
Curves, circles, waves, lines - everything is possible!
The trapezoid brick only really reveals its genius at a second glance. Thanks to the slanted edges on both side, they can be used easily to create shapes that would otherwise involve considerable additional costs and a large amount of time: round or curved walls, straight walls with front side in different widths, clever edgings, beds and lots more. Limits were yesterday, today the focus is on creativity.
- the ideal do-it-yourself stone
- for edgings, sand pits, walls, garden furniture
- easy to mount, just use Gerwing construction adhesive
Dimensions and information
- dimensions: 22,5 x 16,0 x 16,5 x 10,0 cm
- They are made of natural raw materials, which is why differences in colour, form and surface cannot be avoided and are not a fault, but underscore their natural character