It is all just a question of the format!
The GerloDeluxe XL garden slabs have the same product benefits and colours as their sister series XXL, but due to the slightly shorter size, the overall appearance of the paved area differs.
You choose the format that best fits your personal taste. But we can promise you one thing: both formats are chic and exclusive!
In contrast to the coatings on our series GerLux and GerloSolaire, the ‘ex-works treatment’ is matter and less reflective.
To add more liveliness to the area, you can also lay the GerloDeluxe XL garden slabs in a mix with the sister series Kombi.
- low soiling and easy-care
- algae and moss inhibiting
- frost-proof and non-slip
- marble colours
- chamfered all round
Dimensions and information
- dimensions: ca. 60 x 40 x 5 cm
- version: stucture surfaces, ws-treated surfaces, thickness 5 cm
- They are made of natural raw materials, which is why differences in colour, form and surface cannot be avoided and are not a fault, but underscore their natural character
Downloads for this product
- Laying examples
- Paving stones
- Patio tiles
- PDF files and films
- Catalogues, flyers, certificates etc.
- Structure of bound and unbound construction
- Information about processing
- Paving stones, patio tiles, bricks
- GerloKeramik Feinsteinzeug garden slabs
- GerloKeramik Drain composite slabs
- GerloKeramik Concreto composite slabs
- ROYAL X ONE composite slabs