Coated garden slabs: stay clean, remain young.
There are numerous ways of designing an area. The most beautiful and high-value types are our exclusive garden slabs of the series 'GerLux', 'GerloClásico' and 'GerloSolaire'.
But as we know, beauty is not everything. Which is why all Gerwing exclusive tiles are also coated and hydrophobized in the factory. Even difficult stains, such as grass grease or oil, can usually be simply washed off with warm water and soap. Unsightly moisture stains and soiling are finally a thing of the past and algae and moss don’t stand a chance. Your garden slabs can look as good as new with very little care.
- solvent-free coating
- algae and moss inhibiting
- marble colours (except anthrazit)
- no lime blooming
- frost-proof and non-slip
- no fading of colours
- chamfered all round
- highly non-slip according to R13
Dimensions and information
- dimensions: 60 x 60 x 4,5 cm, 60 x 30 x 4,5 cm
- version: coverd garden slabs with structured surface and mini chamfer
- They are made of natural raw materials, which is why differences in colour, form and surface cannot be avoided and are not a fault, but underscore their natural character
Downloads for this product
- Laying examples
- Paving stones
- Patio tiles
- PDF files and films
- Catalogues, flyers, certificates etc.
- Structure of bound and unbound construction
- Information about processing
- Paving stones, patio tiles, bricks
- GerloKeramik Feinsteinzeug garden slabs
- GerloKeramik Drain composite slabs
- GerloKeramik Concreto composite slabs
- ROYAL X ONE composite slabs